Monday, June 09, 2008

A new BABY!

Thats right, you heard me loud and clear! A NEW BABY! Elliott has one that is... suckers. Hook, line and sinker. Elliott's new baby, drum roll, is tickle me Elmo. For the last two or three days, Elliott has been packing around his baby. Making sure his poopy pants are changed using Erik's diapers (yeppers! with some great imagination Elmo does the #2). Elliott is also quite concerned with his baby's food intake - he nurses. Thats right all you boys out there he nurses his Elmo. Steve says he is scarred. Whatever. He also puts his Elmo down for naps, and says Shhhh.. Baby go night, night. Last night I thought I would share Elmo with Erik. BIG mistake, the little tyke was enjoying his bubble bath up until that very moment. He heard his baby and immediately wanted out of the bath to care for him, he also wanted Elmo to take a bath. We (being the parents) won at keeping his baby out and up on the counter top. Cheers to Elliott for having such a wonderful imagination and also showing us gender equality - boys can nurse too. (it is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, Elmo nursing) haha.

1 comment:

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

Oh my gosh, I HAVE to see El nurse his Elmo! haha, that is so rad! :) I loooove that guy.
-k